Monday, June 27, 2011

Coming Soon: Baby Ramsayer

Well folks, we're going to be adding one more to this Ramsayer family.  Baby Ram is due to make an appearance on January 4, 2012.

Trina is absolutely ecstatic.  She spent a large portion of the drive back to Michigan brainstorming names.  Her number one choice is Thumbalina, or Lina for short.  I suppose that is a step up from "Peter Parker Spiderman Barker" she so badly wanted for her brother Skyler.  Trina is deadset that this baby is going to be a girl.  I'm not sure if it's her child's intuition or she's just super sick of brothers at this point.

Ryan, on the other hand, wants a boy so badly he can taste it.  I'd be happy with a boy or girl, but I've had a strong feeling from the beginning that this is going to be a little girl.  I suppose we'll find out for sure in August.  For now it will be fun to hear what everyone guesses. 

I suppose I'll have Baby Ram make his or her first internet appearance.  I've had 4 ultrasounds up until now, so here they are:

Baby Ram @ 6w1d:
 Baby Ram @ 7w1d:
 Baby Ram @ 10w1d:
 Baby Ram @ 12w1d...in this one you can only see the profile of the face (bottom right) because baby did NOT cooperate at all for measurements or pictures: 

So, place your bets.  Team blue or team pink?

3 comments:

  1. I vote pink! Maybe Ryan takes after his uncle Charlie and can only make baby girls!! Congratulations!!
    ---Nessa

    ReplyDelete