Monday, January 30, 2012

Blue and Pink Love

My best friend and I ended up being pregnant together.  I was wonderful to be able to bounce pregnancy symptoms and different questions off of each other to know that what we were going through was absolutely normal.  I relied a lot on her, The Bump, and a few other websites to answer my questions.  I thought pregnancy was confusing...yeah, that was a piece of cake compared to parenthood!

Jenny approached me a while ago about making a new mommy blog.  Something we wish would have been around when we were getting ready to welcome our little bundles of joy and on every day we've spent raising them.  I loved the idea and signed on immediately.

It's obviously still a work in progress, but please check it out:  http://blueandpinklove.blogspot.com/

We would love to hear you comments, suggestions, critiques and most importantly let us know what topics you'd like our input on.  We definitely plan to dedicate a whole post to baby products -- must haves, have nots, and things that have come in really handy with our particular baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment