Friday, February 8, 2013

Best Delivery Ever!

 
Door-to-Door Organics arrived today along with some delicious Montgomery Inn Ribs!!!

Door-to-Door Organics is basically exactly what it sounds like.  Organic fruits & veggies delivered to your door.  If you're interested, I'd suggest checking out their website...it's pretty awesome.  We're signed up to get bi-weekly deliveries of the small size box.  Here's our haul this week (with a couple add-ons):
The box included:  4 sweet potato garnets, 1 bunch of rainbow carrots (tops on), 1 leek, 4 Fuji apples, 3 navel oranges, 2 tomatoes, 2 kiwis, 3 tangerines, 1 avocado, 2 red peppers, 1 mango, 5oz baby spinach, 1 package of mushrooms.  I added on: 1/2 gallon organic whole milk, organic heavy whipping cream, 1lb smoked bacon, and blackberry Shiraz preserves. 

Also included in today's delivery from CincyFavorites:
2 slabs of Montgomery Inn ribs completely with BBQ sauce, bibs & wet naps!  I was told by a very good friend that these are like the best ribs in the whole entire world, so I'm pretty excited to give them a try this weekend!





2 comments:

  1. This looks awesome! That green onion looks like a leek. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA, indeed, I was informed it is a leek. I have fixed it :)

    ReplyDelete