Wednesday, May 12, 2010

10 Days

I cannot believe that I am getting married in 10 days. I feel like I've been suddenly swept up into a whirl wind. Every free moment I am tackling some sort of wedding related task, problem, or goal.

Our guests begin arriving in just 7 days. I still have a plethora of things to do before Wednesday gets here, including the daunting task of cleaning up the house. As much as I hate to admit it, we've really slacked on the household chores for the last few weeks. Ryan has been working long days and not getting home until very late, while I have been wrapped up in wedding related activities (and not just my own).

I only have a few minutes, because I have to head over to my mom's house to take care of some more wedding things.

But, I just wanted to say even though I am not returning phone calls in a timely manner (or e-mails for that matter), I'm still here and I still love you all. I am so very excited to see each and every one of you next week!!!

Until then, hugs and kisses!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment