After years of Ryan calling out "Cheeburger Cheeburger" every time we'd go to Mitchells, PF Changs, or The Claddagh we finally decided to stop there to eat. It's a pretty neat place, kind of like a '50s diner. Obviously, as you can tell by the name, their "thing" is you can have a cheeseburger any way you want it. Their list of burger toppings is about as long as their milkshake list. One of the toppings: peanut butter. I'm not really into eating crazy things on my burger like Ryan is, so I wasn't all that thrilled with the place until I saw their milkshake menu:
I got a kiwi milkshake and Ryan, per usual, got his standard chocolate malt. He's still on a quest to find the world's best chocolate malt.
I tried to convince Ryan to order the double pounder and try to get his picture on the wall of fame, but he refused. All in all, the my burger was good and my milk shake was awesome. I want to go back just to try another flavor! Only thing I didn't like...the whole place smelled like green olives...not exactly appetizing. I think they need some better ventilation in there.
Also, on a total side note: If you want the softest, most dreamy, cloud-like jacket in the world, head up to Eddie Bauer. I'm not even joking. It's the best purchase I've made in a long time. Check them out: jacket one, and jacket two. <---I got the second one!

No comments:
Post a Comment