I mentioned earlier that Ryan and I walked around Downtown Plymouth on our anniversary. Well, in our wanders we found a new store on Forest. It used to be a Hallmark and I have absolutely no idea when it changed, but it's a kid's toy store and a pretty cool one at that. So, we decided to check it out and see if it's worth taking Trina while she's here this summer. Well, we ended up leaving the store with something for us:
Basically, the gist is that you have to read the story that comes with it, then put the puzzle together, and then use clues from the story and puzzle to solve the mystery. It immediately intrigued me (and Ryan too) so we brought it home and busted into it. This is where we're at after evenings of working on the puzzle:
It's a thousand pieces. With no picture to copy. It's pretty challenging. And here's Ryan being obsessed:
Last night and tonight I had to turn the light off on him to convince him to give up for the evening and relax. I think he's been sneaking in and working on the puzzle without me because I'm pretty sure pieces have been magically been put together.
I was a little sad when I got home today after work and apparently the cats had decided to have their hand in working on the puzzle too. Except, yanno, not having opposable thumbs makes it rather difficult and they ended up knocking half of it on the floor. Oops. Hopefully they don't get into it tomorrow cause we have a lot more done now.

Oh my gosh... I did a puzzle like that YEARS ago, except it was Murder She Wrote instead of Sherlock Holmes. Sooo a little less classy. But fun!
ReplyDelete