My beautiful purple azalea bush. I really wish this had flowers for longer during the year because they are so vivid and beautiful.
A few shots of the wonderful flowering pear trees that are all over Canton. I love driving down the roads in spring here because the canopies of these tress are just breathtaking.
I also caught a giant bumblebee buzzing around!
I also took the day to finally hang up my AWESOME Cheshire Cat bird house on our beautiful apple tree. I think this thing is so awesome and I've been getting a kick out of looking at it all week!
This picture was taken a little over a week ago and as you can see, there are absolutely no flowers on it yet. Well, the tree is in full bloom now. This tree takes up most of Trina's bedroom window and looks absolutely gorgeous! I wish she were here so she could see it with all of the pretty flowers. But, here's what it looks like today standing in her bedroom:So, we have flowers...and we *had* warmth, but we totally lost the warmth. So, spring has sprung...sort of. Hey, Mr. Sun, will you come out and play again?
That cat bird house scares me :)
ReplyDelete