Saturday, March 31, 2012

Easter Bunny!

Today we took Maddie to see the Easter Bunny!  Ryan and I weren't sure how she was going to react, but hoped she wouldn't freak out since she's still pretty young to be scared by giant bunnies.  The kids in front of us both freaked out as soon as they got passed over to the bunny...I wish I could have seen their picture.  It was probably hysterical.

Here's Maddie chillin' with the bunny.  Despite how happy and smiley she normally is, I couldn't get one out of her for the photos.
Maddie had people fawning all over her at the mall.  She made them all doubly excited when she flashed them repeated smiles.  My kid is such a ham.

After the the Easter Bunny visit, we stopped by great grandpa Winslow's house.  He hasn't seen Maddie since January because he and his girlfriend, Betty, when on a 56 day vacation.  He couldn't believe how big she is now.  She spent a good 15 minutes staring him down and smiling uncontrollably.  She already knows how to wrap these boys around her finger :)  Here's a shot of them:

No comments:

Post a Comment