Saturday, June 23, 2012

Happy 7 Months!

Madeleine is 7 months old today!  I can't believe how fast the time is going.  It seems like just yesterday she was born!  But, then in other ways, it seems like it's been so long.  I can't remember anymore how little she felt in my arms the first time I held her.
  • She's 13lbs 7oz now.  
  • She crawls, but only backwards.
  • She loves to eat real food!  Her favorite is sweet potato!
  • She's sleeping in her crib, and sleeping through the night.
  • Her favorite toy is her stuffed Hungry Hungry Caterpillar.
  • We read Goodnight Moon before bed every night.
  • She's doing a pretty good job of going from a crawling position to sitting.
  • She still only has those bottom two teeth, and that toothy grin melts my heart.
  • She is honestly the happiest baby I have ever met.  





1 comment:

  1. Awww! So cute. She is getting to be such a big girl.

    ReplyDelete