Madeleine got to play hookey from school yesterday. Around 11, I got a call from the school saying there was an area-wide power outage and I needed to come get M. I didn't realize how bad the power outage was until I started driving to daycare and found the street lights were out miles away. The power was also out at my house.
So, I had to call grandma to see if she could watch my munchkin so I could head back to work. Of course she was more than willing to get some extra cuddle time with M, so I dropped her off around noon.
She had lots of fun with grandma, as you can see:
In other news, I think baby might be teething again. She just cut two teeth about a week ago and we're getting all the tell-tale signs again. I guess I'll find out in a few days if any teeth pop through or not!

No comments:
Post a Comment