Sunday, September 9, 2012

Chicago Trip!

Sorry I've taken so long to update this blog.  We've been pretty busy 'round these parts!

Over Labor Day weekend, we drove out to Chicago to see Jenny, Louis & Blake!  J had to work on Friday, so I made plans to meet with some women I've become close to on the internet.  Yeah, I know that sounds weird, but I've bet some truly wonderful women since getting pregnant with M!

Friday, we met up with Victoria & Piper and Steve, Jenni & Nate!  Jenni was so nice to host our get together and even fed us all lunch!  They have a beautiful condo in Chicago (totally jealous).  I hope to be able to see them often when I am in town.  Without further adeau, here are some of the pics:

 The girls!
 Playing together!
 Peek-a-boo!
 They had some serious biznas to discuss.
 Nate has an awesome set of car keys that M loved!
 Aww!  I think someone has a crush! <3 br="br">
 Nate wanted M's ear.  So, he tried to rip it off.
 Victoria, Piper, M & me!
 Nate, Jenni, M & me!
 MISO! 

Friday it ended up taking us 3 hours to get back to Cary from the city (geez!!!).  We headed straight over to see Jenny, Louis & Blake.
Saturday we hung around the house, went to the park to swing, saw some duckies & fish, had some yummy lunch & dinner and let the kiddos play.  Check out Jenny's pics of the day here. Sunday, Jenny so wonderfully put together a little party so I could see people from college and their families!  It was SOOO much fun!  Here are some shots from the BBQ at Dan & Barb's house!
 Baby Caravan!
 Aunt Jenny & M!
 Blake LOVES his grandpa...
 ...and got quite jealous when he was picking up M!
 Blake, Dan & M
 Oh geeze!
 M, me, Blake, Jenny, Raegan & Katie!
 Jenny, Katie, Mary & me.


And the best picture of the whole trip you ask?
Future blackmail!!!

Also...I hope to be able to take one of these every year!
September 2011 & September 2012!


1 comment:

  1. I think we have an official Labor Day tradition. Ramsayers in Illinois :)

    ReplyDelete