On Sunday, M decided to fall on the concrete and catch herself with her face. Just in time for her birthday. I feel horrible. I wish I had been a foot closer to her. I guess the lesson we learned is that she's not allowed on concrete for the next 17 years.
Sunday:
Monday:
Her forehead looked quite a bit better today when I picked her up from daycare. However, after giving her a bath and cleaning her face up a bit, the scab on the side of her nose came off so it's pretty red again. Hoping the Neosproin will help tonight.
She had some fun with daddy before going to bed. One of her favorite things lately is to hang herself upside down which is oh so much fun when she does it unexpectedly.
I am hoping that she heals up a bit more over the next couple of days so her face doesn't look so darn angry in all of her 1st birthday pictures.

Blake and Maddie are baby soulmates. He LOVES when he gets to be upside down. He doesn't care that all of the blood rushes to his head. He is such a goofball.
ReplyDelete