Saturday, February 16, 2013

MARCH FOR BABIES!!!!

It's that time of year again!  It's the March for Babies!

We did it for the first time last year in honor of Madeleine and all of the other January 2012 preemies from my mom's board.  This year, I would also like to walk in honor of several other preemies that have touched my heart:

Elizabeth, Avery, Will, Addison, Patrick, Alexandria, Christian, as well as baby Emma who we lost just a few short weeks ago at 4 months old.   And of course, John...Miss Maddie's preemie twin.

I hope to make this an annual thing that we do every year with Madeleine.  To celebrate.  To remember.  To give back.  To support.  Preemies will always have a very special place in my heart.

If you find yourself with some extra time the morning of May 5th, please consider joining us for the walk!  The more the merrier!  It was a really great time last year and the weather cooperated quite well.  If you're interested in walking, please visit Maddie's site and click the link to join us!

And as always, if you find yourself with a little bit of extra cash in your pocket, please consider donating to the cause.  You can donate easily by credit card, Paypal, cash or check by visiting Maddie's site: http://www.marchforbabies.org/mramsayer.

2 comments:

  1. When I click the link, it says the session has timed out. Is there a different link that I can use?

    ReplyDelete