The wedding had a wine theme, which I LOOOOVED! Too cute! Can't even tell you how many awesome details were wine related from the border of the seating chart to the guest book! It was fantastic. Here are some of the awesome details:
Wedding Cupcake Table
Seating Chart
The most awesome guestbook I've ever seen
And I was tickled pink to see a "Where We Came From" table with a picture of my great-grandma beautifully displayed!
Some Table Details
Head Table
I also was quite pleasantly surprised to see some of my own wedding vendors pop up! Music Box productions for their DJ and Shutterbooth for the photo booth. We took some funny pictures in the booth, but I don't know who ended up with our photo strip, lol, so I can't post it here.
The wedding reception started at 6:00 pm, wedding party made their grand entrance around 7:15:
Then it was immediately time for cake cutting! Jenny's dress was gorgeous - take a look at the back here:
Anyway, back to cake cutting! I was in a terrible spot for when they were actually cutting the cake, but I got some cute ones after it was already cut:
Then was time for speeches and toasts:
And of course, a picture of the happy couple!
During dinner, which was a delicious family style meal with lots of choices, we took the opportunity to take lots of family photos! If you're not family, this part might be boring :)
I think this might be the only shot of me from last night, lol:
Then came the time for first dances!!! Father Daughter:
Mother Son:
First Dance as a Married Couple!
And then it was time for dessert!!!!
Maddie thoroughly approved of the cupcakes :)
After that everyone took to the dance floor for some fun! I didn't get any pictures of this part, and left soon after to take Maddie and my grandma home. Ryan and the rest of my family stayed to close the party down!
A huge thanks to Pete, Janet, Jenny & Kyle for inviting us to their special event! We had such a wonderful time! Best wishes to Jenny & Kyle for many, many years of happiness!









No comments:
Post a Comment