Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas is coming...

...and how do I know?  The Christmas list I got from Trina a couple nights ago.  That kid cracks me up.  Her list had everything on it from an iPod, cell phone, and computer all the way down to some Hello Kitty footie pajamas.  We already did most of her Christmas shopping before we even got the list -- well, if you talk to Ryan we already did ALL of her Christmas shopping, but I'm a total softie so I'll probably pick up a few more things, especially to stuff her stocking with.  Anyway, we had already gone out Christmas shopping for everyone a few weeks ago, and it turned out that everything we got her was on her list :)  Including the Wii game that Ryan said was stupid.  That was the FIRST thing she asked for.  I already got my "I told you so!" in.

How else do I know?  We're gearing up for the company Christmas parties.  Next Wednesday is the first one, and it's up in Port Huron this year.  Looks like I'll have a lot of driving to do.  Then, Friday is the "big" company Christmas party.  And, of course this year our big family Christmas party ends up falling on the following Saturday.  Looks like I'm going to be a busy bee next week.

1 comment:

  1. My co-worker has a daughter the same age as Trina and her Christmas list is identical!! Haha. Although my co-worker's daughter also wants an American Girl Doll.

    ReplyDelete