Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Fun with the Cats

Gizmo is terrified of Trina.  It's 100% because she moves too quickly, so Gizmo doesn't really know what to do with her.  I've tried having Trina feed the cats to get Gizmo to warm up to her, but that didn't really work.  Gizmo still wouldn't come within 10 feet of her.

So, I decided that Trina should give her a treat....some yummy ham.  The problem is that Stevie is a ginormous pig with a serious food allergy.  Try as we might to keep Stevie away, she ended up shoving herself right in to get treats right along with Gizmo.  It worked, well at least for the 10 minutes she was feeding them ham.  This is the closest I have ever seen Gizmo get to her: 

 And here's Trina teaching Stevie to dance:
It was actually pretty funny.  Everyone had a good time and Stevie managed to keep the food down, so I wasn't cleaning up any nasty kitty vom the next morning.  So, I suppose all's well that ends well.

In other news, Ryan and I decided to make the plunge and purchase our travel system.  We ended up going with the Chicco in Luxor.  We both absolutely love the brown and orange...probably because it reminds us so much of fall.  Here it is all put together:


Oh, and in less than 48 hours, we'll know what team we're on!!!  I am so excited I can hardly stand it! 

1 comment:

  1. The in-laws so kindly put our Chicco travel system together-- although it did take about 20 mins in the garage for Louis and I to figure out how to attach the carseat to the stroller. hahaha. We definitely need some practice before the baby arrives.

    ReplyDelete