Today was the day to say good-bye to Nate & Sarah. We all wished they could have stayed longer, but they're on their way out to Boston for Nate to start grad school.
Today started pretty late for most of them as they stayed up ridiculously late last night hanging out at the karaoke bar and then chatting the night away. If I read the clock correctly when Ryan came to bed, they finally called it quits at almost 5 a.m.
Ben was up when I woke up because Trina, against strict orders, bugged the heck out of him until he finally got up with less than 4 hours of sleep. I made Trina apologize and sent her back to her room and Ben was able to go back to sleep.
Once everyone was up, fed, and watered we all hung around catching up some more. Here are a couple shots of the brothers:
After being freaked out all yesterday and having a brief standoff in the family room today, Stevie decided that she wanted to be friends with Jade. She went into the living room and slowly approached Jade...but Jade wasn't feeling the love and they ended up having another standoff:
Nate & Sarah took off around 2 p.m. and Trina decided she wanted to play some Singstar. Here's a shot of Uncle Ben and Trina singing A Whole New World:
And finally, here's my photographic evidence that Trina, does indeed, LOVE chips and salsa - although I can't blame her that stuff is addictive and I'm proud to say it's a Michigan product! The kid couldn't get enough of it and I'm fairly certain she ate almost half of it.
Sunday ended with some yard work, laundry, dinner & a little TV watching. The cats appear to be very happy that they no longer have a kitty house guest.
P.S. Only 12 days until we find out if Baby Ram is a boy or girl!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment