Friday, November 23, 2012

First Birthday Party

Well, I'm going to split these posts up into a couple different ones.  ***Warning!  These are picture heavy!!!***

We decided to celebrate M's birthday on Thanksgiving since all of the family was already getting together.  So, here's a few of the decor:

The Cookies from The Cookie Jar

 Acorns that Trina and I made
 Center piece from LadyBugKarla
 Little owl and hedgehog I made for her
 Birthday banner I made for her
 Monthly progression banner I made
 Cake from Elite Sweets (they did our wedding cake too)


 The whole table
 M's smash cake, also from Elite Sweets

And here are some pictures from her diving into her first birthday cake:

Pre-Cake in the shirt that the wonderful Randi made for us


 Feeding Aunt Ashley


 STINK EYE!


 Just before bath time!

And here's a video of her and her cake:


Up tomorrow will be M opening her presents and probably the few Turkey Day ones we snapped!  Oh, and apparently I've used up my allotment of free picture storage here on Blogger.  So, I had to pay to upgrade my account.  :/

3 comments:

  1. She is too freaking cute.
    And how weird, I've been reading about people using up all of their pic space on Blogger, I've had mine for over a year with tons of pics and haven't reached that yet. I wonder what is up!!

    ReplyDelete