We had our family Christmas party on the 22nd complete with horse & carriage, petting zoo, pony and Santa. I was excited for the party this year because M was actually old enough to enjoy all of the people and activities.
Before it got dark and chilly, I took her out for a pony ride on Bam the pony. She seems to enjoy it. We ended up skipping the horse & carriage ride because it was a bit too chilly to have her out in the wind that long. After the pony ride, I took her into the petting zoo. She was quite taken with the bunnies and kept running after them trying to pet them, but of course they always ran away because she moved at them so fast. We also had a chicken end up on the roof, lol.
Santa ended up being about an hour late, but the kids were all quite excited when he walked in!
It was a great time. M wasn't scared by Santa at all, which I wasn't all the surprised by. She happily hung out with him and shook his bells to all the songs. She made out like a bandit with presents, her favorite being a FP Crocodile from my Aunt & Uncle. She enjoyed seeing all of our family and was quite social, running around like a maniac all night. At least she went down semi-easily even with a lot of people still making all kinds of noise downstairs!
Next up, the rest of the photos from the Christmas party. Look for Part II coming soon! Then we still need Christmas Day AND NYE. I've got to get a move on here!
No comments:
Post a Comment