Saturday, May 4, 2013

Tulip Time in Holland!!!

Today we decided to make the trek out to Holland, Michigan for the Tulip Time festival.  Our first stop and the only one that generated photos was at Veldheer.  It was a warm and beautiful day and most of the tulips were open.  We went here first because I *really* wanted to see the tulip fields.  They were as gorgeous as I remembered.

Maddie had a blast running through the fields like a wild woman...which meant that she did NOT want to sit still for any pictures.  Nor would she smile because, well, we were restraining her.  Ha!

A little blurry, but possibly the only one of her smiling, lol.
 For some reason I really like this one!
 This sums up M's thoughts every time I tried to post for a picture, hahaha.
 Too cool for school wearing mom's sunglasses!
Running wild!


 WHERE'S MADDIE?!?!!?



 HA!
 My favorite of the day:


 The tulips were absolutely breathtaking.  I wish I had taken more pictures of the actual flowers, but alas, this is all we have:

1 comment:

  1. The flowers are beautiful, and it looks like M had a great time!

    ReplyDelete