Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Ben's here!

Ben, Ryan's youngest brother, got into town last night.  He's here by way of Savanna on his way to Phoenix.  Totally not on "his way" you say?  Yeah, that's what I thought too when Ryan said Ben was coming to visit.  Michigan is actually pretty much the OPPOSITE direction he'd be wanting to travel in.  Then, I was informed that Ben is going on a nationwide tour on his way back to Phoenix, meeting up with a bunch of friends and family that have scattered across the country.  Ben has already had a few stops on the east coast and Ohio.  Now, he's staying with us for a week to recharge his batteries before heading on the last half of his journey.

For dinner last night, we went to The Claddagh for some delicious Irish food.  I was quite excited to see the beef stew back on the menu (it has been removed the last time we were there).  There was a lot of banter between Ryan and Ben, per usual, and I enjoyed myself.  After dinner, we all vegged in front of the TV for a little while and then hit the sack. 

Ryan has another dentist appointment today to get the rest of his teeth fixed, so he'll be home late.  I'm not sure what's on the agenda for tonight, but I foresee it probably being a relaxing one.

No comments:

Post a Comment