Thursday, January 13, 2011

Wedding Album

I got the layout for my wedding album last night!  It is absolutely amazing.  Ryan, my mom, my dad, my sister and I all sat down last night and took a look at the layout.  There honestly is not a single thing any of us would change about it.  I think my dad was the most surprised to be honest.  And, my mom changed her mind and decided she wanted an album for herself (probably a good thing that dad & Ryan negotiated 2 parent albums even though my mom insisted she didn't want one). 

I truly cannot say enough good things about my photographer.  He is amazing.  His photos are amazing.  My album is going to be amazing.  He has been a pleasure to work with!

If you're looking for a photographer, PLEASE check him out...I promised you'll be happy you did.  He does everything, weddings, engagements, parties, portraits, high school photos, etc.

I wish I could post the layout here for everyone to see (especially Jayne & Jerry), but it is too big for the blog to host.  The link to download is active for another 10 days, so if you'd like to take a look please let me know and I'll send it to you!  But, here's the first page:

1 comment: