My husband gave me my birthday present last night because I will be out of town on my actual birthday.
He did not get the reaction he was expecting when I opened it. I was confused at first because I have a Kindle on my Droid (which I absolutely LOVE). This is why I'm assuming he decided to get me an actual Kindle. I considered returning it, but after he explained why the real Kindle is better, I decided to keep it, and I'm glad I did. I learned today that the Kindle on my Droid and my Kindle will sync each other. So, if I read a few chapters of a book on my Droid, it will automatically open to where I left off if I go to read it on my Kindle. Now, THAT is pretty awesome.
I'm still learning all of the new things on it, and I'm pretty excited about it. The User Guide is super long, and I'm only a couple chapter in. The only thing I wish it had is a back-lit screen, like my Droid. But, Ryan took care of that by buying me leather cover with a pull out light. He also got me the version with Wi-fi and 3G so I can download a book from pretty much anywhere. Another huge plus, the battery will last for a month, unlike my phone which pretty much has to be charged every evening.
Thank you for my gift Ryan! I love you!!!
Nice gift. I'm sure the print on the Kindle is a lot easier to see!
ReplyDelete