Friday, November 4, 2011

Well that's weird...

I received a letter today from Progressive.  It's apparently from a Claims Branch in Sterling Heights, MI.  It lists a claim number, date of loss, and pictures of a totally mangled Dodge Magnum.  The letter says:

Dear Mr. & Mrs. Ramsayer,

We are completing an investigation into the above captioned incident and need to contact you.  It is possible you may have information of value to this claim.

Please contact me at the number below at your earliest convenience.  Thank you for your assistance.

And it is signed by a Special Investigator.  I have absolutely no idea what this is about, so I call Ryan to see if he maybe witnessed an accident and gave a witness statement or something.  He also has no idea what this is about.  I was hesitant to call thinking it's some stunt or something.  But, all the info (address, phone number, etc.) on the letter checks out as legit.  So, I called and left a message. 

Guess I'll find out?

No comments:

Post a Comment