Saturday, March 30, 2013

Dyeing Eggs 2013

Oh man was dyeing eggs interesting this year.  Last year I remember handing M an egg and having her be all interested in just touching it.

This year, I handed M an egg and she slammed it into the table...cracked egg #1.  I handed her another one and told her to be gentle.  She set it down nicely and then slammed her hand down on it...cracked egg #2.  So, we decided to give it the good 'ol 3 strikes your out try and handed her a 3rd egg and this is what happened:
And then there were 11...RIP little egg, RIP.

Maddie created her own art work on one of her eggs...it between trying to eat the crayon...

So proud of herself for making her own egg...she even picked the color to dye it:
Then she decided that dyeing her hands orange and green would be SUPER awesome and so much fun she couldn't even resist...

Some of the eggs coming out of the dye and Miss M pretty excited to see them:


And the look on her face when I was checking to color on her egg was priceless:

Anddddd....the finished eggs.....

M's artwork:

And all her eggs!  I'm excited the pink turned out so well this year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment