We went to see the Easter Bunny on Sunday. M was not a very big fan this year which surprised me. We walked up to the bunny and she was so excited...huge grins and waving. I set her down on the bunny's lap and she was still smiling. The moment I let go of her she freaked. So, this is the best picture we got. And she may need therapy in the future from the sheer terror she experienced:
And here she is checking out the Easter chair that great grandpa Winslow and Betty won for her:
Our plan is take her on an Easter Egg hunt and do breakfast with the Easter Bunny next weekend. I'm ridiculously excited to take her to the egg hunt. Hopefully we get some awesome pictures from that!!!



I hope you don't lose her like I lost you! Maybe you should clip that balloon to her so you can see her ;)
ReplyDelete