Saturday, March 23, 2013

Easter Egg Hunt

Today was M's first Easter egg hunt.  I have been totally geeked about it for weeks.  Yeah, I know...I'm lame.

Canton put on the Egg Hunt at Heritage Park.  I was hoping for at least decent weather because I didn't want to take her out if it was too cold since she's still recovering from the pneumonia.  It was a bit chilly, but nothing a hat and gloves couldn't handle, so off we went.

It was pretty packed when we got there, but it was CRAZY when we left, so I am really glad we got there right when it all started.  We had to wait about 10 minutes for them to spread out all the candy and eggs for the kids, so while we were waiting M decided to wander around and check things out.



This has to be my new favorite picture of M.  Her face here is the best!  Totally captured her mood for the event!

We tried out the bunny again since she was excited to see her and waving like crazy.  She's still not a fan.

EGG HUNT!  The 3 and under hunt is pretty easy, as you can see.  The hunt for ages 4-11 is a little more difficult as the hide everything all over the giant playscape they have.
 She picked up one egg...
 And then decided that Twix bars were WAY more awesome...

 Look at my Twix bars mom!
They had a magician inside The Summit so we went to watch for a while...note she's still holding on to her Twix bars.
 Yep.  She still has the Twix.
 They had a petting zoo outside, complete with a donkey outfitted in an Easter hat...
 ...and a cow!

We all had a lot of fun!  I'm so glad we went this year and can't wait to take her again next year.  If Plymouth is doing their candy drop next weekend, we'll probably take her to that too!

1 comment:

  1. According to the Chamber website, the Lion's Club Plymouth egg hunt is Saturday, March 30th at 10AM.

    ReplyDelete