1) Kids think they're soooo sneaky, but they're totally not. Too bad they don't realize that we can see thru their carefully constructed plan before they even start.
2) My husband rubs my feet. My feet were super sore last night after a long day at work, which surprisingly was not spent at my desk. My husband gives the best foot rubs in the entire world -- wish he'd continue that trend into back rubs. :)
3) I can eat fresh, ripe veggies from my garden. Last night I had a few green beans right off the vine (my absolute favorite way to eat them), and some lettuce. I can't wait for the cukes, pepper, and 'maters to ripen!!!
4) I come home after a long day of work to my husband lovingly doing the dishes so I can prepare dinner with less work. He loves me :)
5) Defendants try to lie to me and get caught red handed.
No comments:
Post a Comment