Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Weekend Ahead

I know this is premature, since it is only Tuesday. But, I could really use a weekend, like now. Work has involved a lot of manual labor, and I'm really not a fan of hours of heavy lifting on a daily basis. But, that's what happens in a family business. There are no job descriptions, and just because my title is "corporate counsel" doesn't mean I don't have to get my hands dirty sometimes. But, I digress. My manual labor filled week has me longing for the weekend. I'm also extremely excited for it because I get to see two of my most favorite people in the world!

Jill & Aaron

I think they are amazing people. Ryan and I have been great friends with them since the beginning of law school. Ryan constantly tries to take credit for my friendship with Jill, and I continually have to remind him that she was in our RWA class. That class is where I met both of them, my husband and my sister from another mother. Over the years, we've started a couple traditions: annual cider mill trip, and a trip to the RenFest (both of them are coming up!!!) I always have such a great time with them, and wish like hell we could see them more often. I also admire them greatly. They are wonderful people who are perfect for each other. They are runners (will Jill more so), tech geeks (Aaron), animal lovers, hard workers, genuine, handy (you should see their house!!!), intelligent, caring, and FUN! Oh, and I almost forgot, they are AMAZING cooks!

I love them both, and can't WAIT to see them in a few days!!!

1 comment:

  1. You are too nice! We can't wait to see the newlyweds (and Trina)! xoxo

    ReplyDelete