Sunday, September 26, 2010
A House Divided
A few times a year, the Ramsayer house is in divide. It used to happen more often, until I converted Ryan into a Red Wings fan. Now, we're generally only ever at odds over football.
Today, it's the Lions v. Vikings game. Clearly, I'm rooting for the Lions even though it's generally a losing wager. Ryan, as always, is rooting for his Vikings. He even made a "friendly" wager at work on this game.
WOOOO! As I'm typing this blog, the Lions just completed a touchdown pass. I screamed "wooo" and Ryan looked at me and just said "Whatever." Then pulled up the game stats and said, "Well, the Lions only had 13 yards on like 3 drives."
But, back to this post. Every single year we've been together we have rooted for different teams to win the Super Bowl. And, every single year, my team has won :) I even pulled out the Manning brothers' wins.
Ryan is currently screaming "THE VIKINGS GET IT BACK! THE VIKINGS GET IT BACK!!!" And, he's also making the Vikings horn noise.
And, as I end the blog post the Vikings and the Lions are tied...7-7.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


You should have put the Lion's logo above the Viking's!!
ReplyDeleteRed Wings??? I'm so disappointed in him.
ReplyDeleteGo Wild!!!