Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Would you like some tea with your ice?

I just ran up to McDonald's with a craving for some sweet tea.  I ordered a large sweet tea (gotta love the $1 any size), and became severely disappointed from there.

I received my drink, and attempted to put the straw in as I was driving away.  All of the sudden I feel freezing cold liquid on my lap, and I can't get the straw in.  I set it aside until I get back to work.  I quickly realize what the problem is.  They have filled my glass to the BRIM with ice.  It's so packed full that I can't get the straw in, and my attempt to shove the straw in caused the ice to push the tea out onto my lap.  This is what I was left with after scooping the top layer of ice out so I could insert my straw:


Yeah, that's the LARGE Styrofoam cup.  Depressing.  I was really looking forward to a big ol' sweet tea.  Instead I got a big ol' cup full of ice and a wet lap.

No comments:

Post a Comment