With fall and my favorite month coming up, I can have all of my yearly pumpkin cravings satisfied. My pumpkin candles are finally on sale again (yay!) and pumpkins are readily available at the grocery store. So, my goal is to make the following recipes before the end of November:
Pumpkin Cream Cheese
Autumn Pear & Pumpkin Soup
Pumpkin Bread
Pumpkin Cookies
Pumpkin-Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
Pumpkin Pancakes
I already made (and modified) a relatively easy Pumpkin Muffie recipe and loved how they turned out. Ryan seems a bit turned off by the texture...not exactly a cookie, but not exactly a muffin. So, I think I might try making them again, but turning them into cupcakes and adding a bit of cream cheese frosting. There's also a pumpkin stew recipe that is intriguing to me, but I'm not sure yet if I want to spend hours upon hours making a stew that might end up being a little weird. We'll see.
Maybe this year I should just buy a couple dozen cans of pumpkin so I can make all these wonderful treats throughout the year!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment