Yesterday, Ryan and I attended Jeremy's wedding. I was pretty excited when I got the invite to see that they were having it at the Dearborn Inn because that place is beautiful. The architecture is amazing.
The wedding started at 5 o'clock, and this is what my car said while driving there:
That's right folks, 100 degrees. We didn't know whether the ceremony was inside or out, but I was sure hoping for the former. Turns out, it was outside...yay for cankles :) Despite the temperature, it was a gorgeous day so I'm sure all of their pictures are amazing. They had cold water for everyone and their programs were also fans which I thank them very much for!
Here's Jer & Betty (his mom) walking down the aisle. Betty, by the way, looked stunning!
Waiting anxiously for the bride!
Here's Jer's nephew, Ben. The ring bearers hand on baseball mitts with the rings tied to them...too cute!
The bride and her dad:
Just Married!!!
Here's a good shot of the bride and groom. I loved how her hair was done!
Cocktail hour was inside, thank goodness! The food was delish...crab cakes, lobster potpies, shrimp rolls & bruschetta. We went up to the bar and I ordered a Coke and the bartender said, "I'm going to need your ID." I just looked at her like, what? And she said, I'm sorry but we're carding everyone. Um, ok.
The reception was beautiful. It was in the 3rd floor ballroom, which I believe is the original ballroom for the Inn. Here's a shot of the centerpieces that I absolutely adored:
And a couple shots of the room in general. It's truly a magnificent room:
Ryan and I sat at table 2 "Comerica Park." Also, the favors were bags of Tiger's peanuts...totally Jer. Dinner was great and desert was even better. Here's a shot of Ryan and I with our matching baby bumps (pardon my swelling):
I had to include a shot of the centerpieces when the lights went down. I just thought they were so neat!
Apparently, I left my camera unattended at the table and got a few shots of our tablemates. Here are Brian and Jen:
And here's Chris:
We had a great time and I wish Jer and Ashley nothing but the best in the future!

No comments:
Post a Comment