Her coach said she did a really good job for her first day of class, and I have to admit...she looked pretty good out there. Here are a few pics:
Trina wanted a photo shoot before we headed off to class so she could show off her new gymnastics outfit and hair!
Trina made friends with a little girl named Peyton. She's also 7 and going into the 3rd grade. It cracks me up how shocked Trina is every time she meets someone who started school early like she did. Last year, she met two little girls in the neighborhood who did the same thing.
Trina says the uneven bars are her favorite, but I think that's probably just because she got to play in the chalk and smear it all over her hands. She did a really great job on the balance beam. I think she could probably be good at the vault too, but she hasn't yet grasped that she's jumping on a spring board first.
Here's a little clip of her first class:
No comments:
Post a Comment