I had an OB appointment yesterday and met with the 5th and final doctor! She was fantastic, honestly. I think she might be my favorite out of the bunch (obviously excluding my regular doc). I had blood drawn for the Quad Screen (it looks for anatomical problem such as spina bifida). Yesterday also marked the first time the docs were able to find Baby Ram with the doppler...heartbeat was nice and strong. And I found out the on-call delivery schedule:
Monday: Campbell
Tuesday: Gordinier
Wednesday: Markowitz
Thursday (day only): Obron
Thursday night & Friday: Cornelius
Weedends: Rotational
After meeting all of the OBs I can honestly say that I like every single one of them and have no hesitation about any of them delivering my baby. Although, I'd be lying if I didn't have a couple favorites!
The ABSOLUTE BEST part of yesterday, you ask? I got to schedule my anatomy scan! We will be checking in on Baby Ram and finding out if we're Team Pink or Blue on August 12th! I can't think of a more fitting day for big news like that (<3 you Kaaron)!
In other news, we finished the baby furniture. Now we just need to move all the playroom stuff to the new playroom in the basement:
Up next on my "Baby To Do" list is to sign up for birthing classes.

No comments:
Post a Comment