Friday, July 29, 2011

Halloween at Camp

This week was "Holiday" week at camp.  Friday is Halloween, Trina's favorite day of Holiday week.  This year she went as The Corpse Bride:
 Since we can't buy Halloween make-up right now, we decided to use some of my everyday make-up to make her look "dead." 

This picture doesn't show the make-up as well as in person, but we used eyeliner smuged under her eyes for the circles, I found some purple eyeshadow and we used that for her top lids and then I used my white shadow all around her eyes, eyebrows, nose, and cheeks to give her a kind of ghostly palor. Farmer Don (the camp director) loved her make-up and commented on it immediately so Trina was thrilled.

In other news, so far I haven't yet broken out in hives from these antibiotics.  So, I'm going to take that as a good sign...I think I'll breathe easy if I make it through today without any problems.  I did, however, wake up this morning with the ability to breathe a little bit and also, my face no longer feels like it's going to explode.  So, well done Dr. W...you're my hero of the day!

And, I thought I'd throw another bump picture out there for Jayne, so here you go mom.  This is me this morning at 17w2d with 6 pounds of weight gain (right on target):


Ben shows up tonight for his visit, and Nathan & Sarah will be here tomorrow.  So, we have a busy busy weekend.  I'll probably post pics on Monday.  I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!



1 comment: