Today was the appointment with my high-risk OB, Dr. Murphy. First up was the biophysical profile. Apparently my MFM's office got a new ultrasound machine and the tech was pretty excited to play with it. She decided to start playing with the 3D function and even made me a CD of the pictures she took. Here are a couple cute ones of our Madeleine Marie:
Yeah, in case you couldn't tell...she's kicking herself in the forehead in the last picture. I laughed pretty hard when she did that.
Anyway, all in all, the appointment went really well. While there is still restricted blood flow at the cord, it is better today than it was last week. It went down from 4.2 to 2.6. YAY! Maddie passed the NST today in the first 30 seconds we were hooked up to the machine. Dr. Murphy gave her a 10/10 for today. And although we still have to wait for the growth scan next week to get out of woods, things are looking good at this point that she'll be able to stay in there a little while longer.
My blood pressure is still high, although it's been stable. I dropped off my 24 hour urine collection at the lab and they ran another blood panel on me to keep an eye on the possible pre-eclampsia. The lab, by the way, was INSANE! Is it a full moon tonight?!? There were probably about 50 people there and while I was waiting I saw the following: a woman have a seizure, a crazy old lady freak out and start slamming her cane into the counter, and another crazy lady run over two people AND a sign with her motorized wheelchair.
So, we're still in a waiting pattern. Thursday is my next NST and Monday is the big growth scan. I think today I'll celebrate the bit of good news we got.



No comments:
Post a Comment