Tuesday, October 23, 2012

11 MONTHS OLD!

First, I am so glad these photo shoots are almost over.  She is impossible to get to sit still.  Only one more to go!

For this shoot, I'm actually pretty bummed out because we didn't get any good pictures of her laying on the monkey for the comparisons.  She tore her sticker in half before we could check the pictures we took :(  So, this is the best we got.

 Dad reattaching the sticker after she pulled it off almost immediately.
 Much happier sitting up.  But, that doesn't help with the size comparison, lol.


 Showing off her new skill.
 Look mom!  No hands!!!
 And the sticker is destroyed...
 ...now we must work on the other side.

I cannot believe my baby is going to be a year old in just one month.  It is insane how fast time is going.  I'm going to have a toddler!!!

2 comments:

  1. Tell her and Blake to stop growing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah she is too stinking cute, and getting way too big WAYYYY too fast! S was the same way towards the end of his month pictures.

    ReplyDelete