Today we decided to go shopping and then take M to the pumpkin patch. I really wanted to go to a U-Pick patch so we could take a hay ride out to the field, pick our pumpkins, and hay ride back. Buuuuut, when we got out to the patch it was 5:00 and the thermometer on my car was reading a balmy 45. Thank goodness part of our shopping earlier included getting M a winter coat, hat & mittens. We bundled her up in anticipation of heading off on the tractor to pick out pumpkins. We had to park kind of far away, and by the time we got half way to the where the tractor leaves from, I decided that my hands were already ice cubes, M's eyes were watering uncontrollably, and I decided we'd just pick a pumpkin from the already picked ones. There's always next year! So, enjoy some new pics of Miss. M with the pumpkins!
This face kills me!
Someone got stuck in the pumpkins...
No comments:
Post a Comment