This year we headed out to Three Cedars. Ryan and I were there last weekend to get pumpkins, but we've never actually been there for cider and doughnuts.
It was kind of a gross day today, but it was really nice because Three Cedars has indoor seating with HEAT! YAY! Jill and I both had to use the bathroom and were surprised to see it was a building and not outhouses. Except, when we got in there they were just outhouses build into stalls. LOL.
Here are some pics Jill shot of our trip!
They had a whole paved circle with various tractors for the kids to ride. I found a bitty baby one for M...
I don't think she was a fan.
Chickens! She kept trying to pet them and wasn't happy I wouldn't let her stick her fingers in the chicken wire.
Sack of potatoes!
I'm glad we got to hang out with Jill and Aaron! It's always one of my favorite things to do! Next year we'll have TWO little ones to bring to the cider mill!!!
Yours or theirs????
ReplyDeleteLOL, theirs!
ReplyDelete