M measured a 2.5! She's got teeny tiny feet! M was a fan of silver sequins, so her daycare pair are nice and sparkly. And, she got a pair of tennis shoes for home.
We had M try on both pair of shoes at the store. As soon as she got the shoes on her feet she stood there like she was glued to the floor staring at all of us like we were insane. We ended up having to coax her to walk with a very shiny pair of silver sequin boots for big kids.
I can't believe M is walking. She picked it up sooooo fast. I'm afraid I'm going to have a runner next week! Here's a video of her cruising across the family room today:
Since it was chilly out today, I got a chance to put M in one of my favorite fall outfits that we bought for her...complete with matching winter hat!

No comments:
Post a Comment