The trick or treating was candy free since most of me munchkins can eat any of it anyway. So, M got a bunch of loot that she's been playing with all evening. She's a big fan of the frisbee, blow-up ball & a skeleton straw.
M had lots of fun and even showed off her walking to go get some goodies. I walked around with Marin's mom, whom I really like a lot. The girls are only a month apart so they are going to be in all the same rooms together as the grow up. I actually found out that the live in the neighborhood behind us. Makes for a short drive for play dates :)
Since I had such a mom-fail, please enjoy a couple shots of the goodies she got today as well as some fun in the leaves!
She couldn't keep her hands off all her new toys, so it took a couple shots. Right now, she's thoroughly amused by the skeleton straw.
And, some shots in the leaves before they all get raked up this weekend! Here's a leaf mom!
Where's Maddie???
No comments:
Post a Comment