Friday, August 13, 2010

13

In honor of Friday the 13th here's my list of 13 random factoids about Melanie:

  1. I bit my nails for 23 years. 
  2. I hate socks, especially sleeping in socks.
  3. I love to watch thunderstorms.
  4. My favorite candle is the Pink Lemonade Yankee candle that Eddie and Ashley got us last year, but it's almost gone =(
  5. I love the way my hands smell after pruning the tomato plants.
  6. I have the ability to completely ignore everything around me when interested in something.  It's almost like I'm deaf.  True fact.  Ask Jen.
  7. I have to sleep in absolute darkness.
  8. I'm horrible at math. 
  9. I cannot open Gatorade bottles.  Guess it's a good thing I have a husband.
  10. Earwigs are the most disgusting bugs on the face of the planet.
  11. I love to hide around corners and scare people, especially my husband.  It makes me laugh.
  12. This conversation made me what to beat my head against a wall.  Excerpt:  AA:  "You must have done it after 1995."  BB:  "No!  That's wrong!!!!  I just did it a couple years ago."  AA:  "Right, A-F-T-E-R 1995." 
  13. I am trying to learn how to knit.  It's shockingly hard. 

1 comment: