It's already August! Where did the last 7 months go? I have never had time fly by so quickly in my life. I suppose the saying is true, "life goes faster when you're older."
I wrote a check this morning, and sat there staring at the "8" in the date, wondering to myself where time has gone? I realized that the last 7 months have been beyond busy. I've attended multiple weddings (including my own), acted as MOH in one which required a lot of travel and planning of showers/parties/etc. I've gone to Chicago 4 times, Wisconsin 1 time, Florida 1 time, Minnesota 1 time, and the U.P. 1 time. I've planned a wedding. I've been raising a child. And work, well, we'll just say it's been busy. I guess once I sit down and think about it, it makes sense that the time has flown by.
I've had a lull in my wedding season this summer. Not because of a lack of weddings, but because we had to make Trina a priority. So, my wedding season is going to resume in full force starting on September 11th with my cousin's wedding. Then we have multiple weddings until the end of October. This is truly going to be a crazy year. I have a feeling there will be another post like this when we hit December and I can't figure out where my whole year went.
As busy as I am, and as much as I can't believe it's already August . . . I'm enjoying every minute of this year I seem to be living in fast-forward.
Up next, 2 weeks full of birthdays: Dad, Kaaron, Cousin, Aunt.
No comments:
Post a Comment