My cousin Stephanie recently had a baby. Noah was born on December 21st, 2009, and according to Ryan he is exactly 130 years younger than Stalin and 30 years younger than him. I haven't seen my cousin in probably a good 10 years, so it was wonderful that she was able to stop by for the day to hang out.
Here's one of Noah meeting Bebe. In typical baby fashion, he started getting really fussy when Stephanie handed him to our grandma. Legend is that every. single. baby she has ever held has cried as soon as they were handed to her. My sister and are are NOT an exception that. So, after he got all upset, we decide to introduce him to the puppy.
Here are a couple group shots:
And a picture of the cutest baby in the entire world. Noah is probably the happiest baby I have ever seen. He is always smiling, and he has such a great demeanor! You can't really tell in this picture because it's so small, but this kid has the bluest eyes I have EVER seen!
After dinner, we went out to the backyard to play with the snakes that my mom has been waiting to do with Trina for more than a month. I have pictures exactly like this one from when I was a little kid:
After making the snakes, and stepping on a nasty rusty tack (I hope I don't get tetanus), we went to dinner at the Rusty Bucket. I thought it was awesome that they served the kid's meal on a Frisbee and then let the kids take it home!
And of course, in true Winslow fashion, we had a great time at dinner by joking around. Trina whipped out the hypnotist thing again, and I told her I had a giant shield that protected me and made the hypnotism bounce off of me and on to her. It resulted in this (don't ask):
No comments:
Post a Comment