From Maddie to us for Parent Appreciation Day:
Adorable right? I love the lady bugs at the bottom of the page.
So, I have over a years worth of art from Maddie. It's become a pretty substantial pile. At this rate, if I save all of M's artwork for the rest of her life, I'll need another house just to store it all. I know I need to start weeding through it. But, I can't bring myself to throw any of it away. So, I need to come up with a way to save it all.
I was thinking of maybe taking pictures of everything so I have a digital copy of it? But I don't know if that's "enough." I looked into making art books, but they're crazy expensive. Maybe I'll do a mix of all of it. Maybe I'll take pictures of all of it, make a couple books of the great stuff, and save some of the really special pieces.
What do you guys do?


I love the idea of taking pictures of all of it and making photo books! And saving some of the more important pieces, too.
ReplyDeleteWe don't have anything like this (though I wish we did!) but I have this same quandary when it comes to saving cards. In the old days I'd scrap them into my scrapbooks but now I use binder rings and keep them bundled by year. Our house might be overrun with cards in 10 more years!