After scouring the internet for what seems like ages, I *finally* found a company that makes rainboots small enough for my peanut's feet. So, I ordered them. The were stupidly expensive. Oh well.
But they're super cute. Maddie is in love with them. She hasn't stopped playing with them since we put them on her feet. I wish I would have video taped when we first put them on. She was walking around 1 millimeter at a time. It was hilarious.
Next up, chicken noodle soup. We finally got around to making the chicken noodle soup recipe I posted last week with our leftover chicken and stock.
Verdict is that it was good. Not awesome, but good. It could use some onions and maybe some more pepper. And definitely less noodles. We put in too many noodles, lol. We'll definitely try this one again, but dress it up a bit more. Also, we boiled the veggies for longer because 5 minutes wasn't going to make them soft enough for M. Instead, we put it in with the stock, brought it all to a boil, boiled for 10 minutes, THEN added the noodles. It worked out well.
And finally, our March for Babies shirts arrived in the mail and I AM IN LOVE WITH THEM!!!
My mom informed me today that she thinks she's going to come walk with us, so I put in an emergency order for a shirt for her. The wonderful Julie at It's a Preemie Thing told me she would be able to get it made for us! YAY! I love her! I also placed an order for one for grandpa and Trina. My plan is to take a pictures of us wearing them at our family photo shoot in July!
Our walk is on May 5th. I hope it's a little warmer this year, since it was 26 degrees when we left the house last year! :X Also, we're SOOO close to our goal! Only $83 dollars to get there...and 13 days! So, if you feel inclined to donated to a wonderful cause, you can do so here: http://www.marchforbabies.org/mramsayer
I also want to give some props to my BIG GIRL! I don't know if I can call her a baby anymore. She *finally* was able to get her 15 month shots. She didn't cry at ALL when they gave her the first one. And it contained the tetanus booster which I know first hand HURTS! And she cried for like 30 seconds when she got her 2nd one. I think it might have stung a little bit. But she was such a big girl for her shots! I couldn't believe how well she did!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment