Sunday, June 13, 2010

Bachelorette Party

So, I finally got around to uploading the pics and movie from my bachelorette party. These pictures are from when we went to the winery to bottle our own wine. I had a great time, and I think everyone else did too :)

Before hitting up all of the festivities, we stopped by my house to pick up Trina. We took her for a ride around the block in the limo...she was SOOOO excited!!


Then we were off to the winery to bottle our own wine! Here are some shots of the girls filling up their wine bottles:


Here's a pic of me putting on our cute labels:

And here's the picture that ended up on our labels:
And the cute little movie of Miss Jennifer making her bottles:

I had an amazing time! And, I would totally recommend to anyone to try out bottling wine. I had a lot of fun, and actually learned a lot about the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment