I know, I lied. I really don't have time to blog this week, but I found this so ridiculous/funny/bizarre that I had to post it.
So yesterday, prior to spending 5 hours in Delray and running around a 100 degree building like a nut, we stopped to grab lunch at McDonald's. We all had to use the bathroom to wash up because we were dirty. As I was walking into my bathroom, the guys pushed on the Men's Room door and it didn't open. I heard, "It's locked" as I made my way into the Women's. I come out, and the door is still locked. One of the guys made a smart-ass remark that there must be a crackhead in the bathroom (we were in Detroit). Then, they came back and I'm not even kidding you when I say this...they had to be buzzed into the bathroom.
For. Real.
Apparently, McDonald's DOES have trouble with the crack heads. So, in order to use the Men's Room, you have to go to the front counter and ask them to BUZZ YOU INTO THE BATHROOM. Like you're going into some super secure area.
Wow.
Just wow.
I wonder why there isn't a buzzer on the Women's Room? I'm pretty sure the gender sign on the door of the bathroom wouldn't dissuade the crack head wanting a fix.
No comments:
Post a Comment