Monday, June 14, 2010

Wow...

...only 4 more days until my best friend and college roomie marries the man (or should I say men?) of her dreams!!!

It truly seems like yesterday that we were Juniors in college and J and L were feeling out the waters of a relationship. Who would have thought back then that the two of them would be tying the knot 5 years later? ::raises hand:: Yeah, I did. I bet neither of them even knew back then...but I had a pretty strong suspicion. For example, take a look at the way she's looking at him here...
She loves him!!! And, here are a few of my favorites of the happy couple:

And, even though L took his damn time to propose, here we are 4 days away from the day that was fated 5 long years ago. I cannot wait to get out there on Wednesday and help the two of them prepare for the best day of their lives. I am so thrilled and honored to be the matron of honor at the wedding of two people I adore more than anything in the entire world (well, except Ryan, but that's cause I *have* to).

I want to give them a big congratulations and a huge I love you! I can't wait to see you guys in less than 48 hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment